Court Command (AUS)
- Bay Horse 2003 16.1hh
- By Commands (AUS) from Court House Lane (AUS)
- Multiple Group winning stallion of more than $1 million
- 2011 service fee $13,750 inc GST, standing at Wattle Brae Thoroughbred Stud.
COURT COMMAND is a stunning individual, and one of the most outstanding stallion prospects to commence stud duties in 2008.
A multiple Group winner, Court Command has the requisite career performance to qualify as a top racehorse and stallion prospect.
After winning as a two year old, his phenomenal three year old year was highlighted by his wins in the Group 2 Stan Fox Stakes, the Group 3 Up and Coming Stakes and the Group 3 (now Group 2) Golden Rose, and a brave third in the Group 1 Caulfield Guineas.
This year he retruned from stud dutiesin one of the best come back stories belonging to this or any other Australian racing season; Court Command proved successful in the Group 3 BTC Sprint (1350m) at only his second start following the 2008 breeding season at stud.
Put back in to training in order to be campaigned during the 2009 Queensland Winter Carnival after covering 109 mares (94% fertility), Court Command was sent straight to the lead at only his second outing since March 2008 and completely out-ran a near-capacity field of distinguished open-age sprinters.
Aside from his impressive performance record and soundness, the horse is blessed with a natural athleticism that is characterised by a beautiful deep girth, powerful hip and shoulder, generous length of rein and sound limb formation.
Coupled with his superb temperament, the astute breeder will be hard pressed to go past this impressive son of COMMANDS in 2009.
- COURT COMMAND has now amassed over $1 million in prizemoney
- COURT COMMAND won as a two yr old and went on to multiple Group victories during his 3 yr old campaign. He then returned from a succesful season at Stud in 2008 for victory in the Group 3 BTC Sprint in 2009
- COURT COMMAND was a sprinter who showed versatility, winning from 1100m to 1400m, and showing an excellent turn of foot.
- COURT COMMAND was one of the most dominant winners of the Golden Rose, comfortably defeating a field that contained Group 1 winners MENTALITY and EMPIRE’S CHOICE.
- A sprinter-miler in mould, COURT COMMAND looks likely to produce 2yo’s that will get up and running early and train on to be classic contenders as older horses.
- COURT COMMAND is the first son of the highly successful COMMANDS (standing for $66,000 in 2008) to stand at stud. COMMANDS is one of the leading stallions in Australasia with winners of over $16.3 million in prize money, including 9 individual stakes winners and 15 stakes placegetters.
- COURT COMMAND is a stunning individual who offers the whole package to the astute broodmare owner; speed, athleticism, temperament and performance.
COURT COMMAND. 14 Starts. 5-0-1 $1,077,700
Won Randwick Stan Fox S. [G2] (1400 m.), Up and Coming S. [G3] (1200 m.), Rosehill Golden Rose S. [G3] (1400 m.), Wyong 2 YO Maiden H. (1100 m.). 3d Caulfield Guineas [G1] . 4th Randwick San Domenico S. [G3] .
COURT COMMAND was one of the most dominant winners of the Golden Rose, comfortably defeating a field that contained a lot of depth including multiple Group 1 winner MENTALITY and EMPIRE’S CHOICE.
The Golden Rose has since been upgraded to Group 2 status, and has rapidly established itself as one of Australia’s premier 3yr old events; former high profile winners include IN TOP SWING, PARATROOPERS and FORENSICS.
COURT COMMAND also convincingly won the Group 2 Stan Fox Stakes, another highly prestigious race for 3yo’s.
The Stan Fox, run at set weights for 3yo’s has a rich history of producing superior runners with the likes of Lonhro, Pins, General Nediym, and Octagonal past winners of the race.
Class racehorses Primus, Magic Albert, Intergaze, Choisir, Easy Rocking and Mr. Innocent have also placed in this event.
COURT COMMAND’s dominant 4 length victory in the Gr 3 Up and Coming Stakes was one of the most breathtaking and decisive wins in the history of the time honoured race.
The Up and Coming Stakes has proven to be one of the very best sources of future stallion talent, and has been won by the likes of Marscay, Star Watch, General Nediym, Testa Rossa, Exceed and Excel, Fastnet Rock and Snitzel.
Court Command’s career record and superb conformation and presence stamps him as one of the most apealing stallion prospects to commence stud duties in 2008.
Court Command is one of the most physically outstanding individuals to race in recent times.
His balanced conformation is highlighted by deep girth, strong sloping shoulder, powerful hip and generous length of rein.
A lovely loose walking rich bay, Court Command has a pronounced overstep, and a relaxed temperament that is second to none. This is a truly magnificent colt that has plenty to offer stock in terms of improving type, athleticism and temperament.
- Download pedigree document
- By COMMANDS (AUS) (B. 1996 – Stud NH:2002, SH:2000) Stakes-winner; won 4 races and $417,231 inc. STC Missile S. [G3], VRC Concept Sports S. [L]; sire of 16 SWs (2 G1) Undue, Paratroopers, El Cambio, Court Command, Marching, War of the Worlds, Friday Creek, Imprisoned, Posadas, Calchris, Keen Commander, Monet Rules, Picket Fence, With a Chance, She’s in Demand, Cosmic Commander and SP Under Command, Insurgents, Voice Commander, Master Magic, Amarazetti, Liege, Patriotism, I Command, etc.
Court Command stood his first season at stud in 2008. We eagerly await his first foal crop in 2009.
No additional images or videos are available.