Why Lease a Share in a Racehorse?
Bloodstock ownership can be an expensive exercise at the best of times.
Purchasing a quality racing prospect can cost several hundred thousand dollars, and offers no guarantee of a return on your investment.
Leasing enables you to:
- Experience the thrill of your own horse entering the home straight, without the traditional start up costs of ownership.
- Be privy to trainer and jockey reports that are only available to the ‘inner circle’ of racehorse owners.
- Follow your own horses’ form and progress on a weekly basis.
- Fun filled race day attendances with like minded people – even better, get a group of friends involved and race a horse together!
- The ability to apply through your syndicate pool for membership privileges including free entry to racedays and entry to exclusive areas on course.
- Tour packages to attend racedays with full membership benefits, accomodation and transport can be organised through our membership centre.
- Entry to the winner’s circle and stewards rooms should your horse win, and of course the financial rewards of having shares in a winning horse!
All experiences not to be missed, and only available to a privileged few.
Leasing provides an attractive option for those wanting to experience all the excitement of racing, without the massive overheads associated with purchasing a serious racing prospect.
Back to Bloodstock Leasing